Monday, June 23, 2008

WHAT ABOUT ME????


I have never seen a kid more afraid of being left out of something, especially when he is included in almost everything and he is only 4. It doesn't matter what is said, if Larson thinks an "activity" is about to occur he starts to panic and says "What about me??" over and over again.


On Saturday, I got Jackson dressed in a tie and suit if you can believe it and took him out to take pictures for his baptism announcement. A few moments later Larson comes running out and this is what he has on. He found a button down shirt that was yellow plaid and had it on inside out with his orange tie kind of hooked on. These both complimented his blue plaid shorts. Then the posing began. I promise that I do not ask for these poses, he does his own modeling shoots!


2 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

How hysterical is he!! I love it.

Chris Roberts said...

Larson dresses just like his father.... ;-)