Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day Weekend 08

From Beach Baby to Boat Baby!

Our 7 month Logan was the best kid on the boat for the entire day.

I really have to prepare myself that it may not be the easiest day with him out there but to my surprise he was soooo gooood. He slept some, he ate some, swam a little, and just hung out on my lap. He really liked the wind in his face while the boat was going.

Chris took us on this canal that makes an island with mansions on it. It felt like we were in San Antonio on Riverwalk. It was really cool.

Tom and Jackson ramped up to level 5 on the tube. I am not sure what distinguishes between the levels but I was told they were on level 5.

Its a little monkey on a rope swing, oh, I'm sorry that is Tom.


Tom and I went house searching this weekend--ITS a JOKE! as Larson would say. The houses on the Lake are just incredible. It is fun to look at them as we go by.


The weekend actually consisted of allot of activities but I did not take the camera around. I wish that I had of but I just take so many pictures that I try to leave the camera behind sometimes.

Of worthy note, Jackson and Jordan did a service project where they tied the edges of flannel blankets to give to a safe shelter for battered kids. They said they really enjoyed doing that. We grilled out, did some night swimming, some school shopping. Enjoyed church on Sunday. It was nice to her Toms conversion story.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love your new house. We'll take the one next door. lol

Conni said...

Ooooo, I miss the lake! Great way to spend Labor Day. :)