Monday, July 21, 2014

Jacksonville Beach


All 13 in one place.
Kane and Roberts 


This is the one day that we meet in Jacksonville beach and usually either exchange some kids or send some off on planes.  Its half way between Hilton Head and Orlando.

Today was also Father's Day!
All these kids look good on you Sean and Tom.


Jordan and Katie





Love my Julia
Caroline and I were just happy to get one picture of us all together.  The rest were just bonus.





Yes, we were those families laughing and not caring.  Just having so much fun.








A break for lunch at Als Pizza on the beach.
So glad that Aunt Kathe could join us.
Some beach volleyball.  
Favorite comment from Jordan:  "I really like volleyball,  I was good"
From the girl who has never touched a volleyball before.



This picture sums this day up perfectly!
Two mamas that are best friends!
I think we have done well!!!

No comments: