Monday, August 9, 2010

Jordan's 13th Birthday Party

The star for the evening.


She wanted a movie theme for the party.

The Hollywood sign and red carpet were suppose to be outside but it always rains when we have a party.

The girls photo shoot


The girls made their own short films and attempted leaving their handprints on the walk of fame.

We all went to see Eclipse!


After the movie, we came back to pizza, cake and presents and filmed the girls movies. ( I dont think there will be any academy awards from these movies but they had fun.

Great party. Jordan loved it.
Our girl is 13!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hello I am looking for the Hollywood letter set and I am not to find could please tell me where did you get ours my daughter is having her rotc party in may I am have heart time find it please email me at ceearcher@yahoo.com thank you very much

Unknown said...

Love, love, love the outfit!
Where did you find these sneakers? I'm totally obsessed with them, but they are sold out everywhere!?
Look at my website can get them Mens Air Jordan 13.

Drew Watts said...

Oh wow, this beautiful 13th birthday bash was stunning to see. You all did an awesome job with the party theme and all the arrangements. I too have to host a surprise party for my girl who will be turning15 soon and I have no earthly clue about the suitable rooftop event venue in LA for this surprise bash. Can you help regarding it?