Saturday, August 21, 2010

Smith Wedding


We have known the Smith family since we first moved to Austin. Lauren, their oldest daughter got married in the San Antonio temple. Today was a reception and ceremony celebrating the sacred covenants that they made in the temple.

This place was called Villa Antonia. It was in the hill country overlooking Lake Travis. Everything was so beautiful about this place. I felt like I was in Italy. I was already visualizing Jordan's reception being here. It was breath taking!

We had such a nice night spending it with Michelle and Jim.


Jill definitely rocked this wedding reception! It was beautiful and so much fun! Best wedding cake I have ever tasted!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

First pictures I've seen of the reception! Wish I could have been there...but was stuck on an airplane instead. Thanks for posting these.