Sunday, September 30, 2007

5 months pregnant

23 weeks down, 15 to go!
I really dislike prego pictures but I know so many of you do not see me in this state. Monday -Saturday is usually a scary sight of myself. You will quite often find me in the same clothes and unshowered. Sunday after church would be the only chance of a picture.
I have taken on many new nicknames:
Prego came from Aunt Char
Tommy calls me Chubby
Uncle Chris just makes whale noises around me
Jordan just comes right out and says that I am fat.
Larson says mommy is BIG, BIG.
Thank goodness for Jackson, he said I was beautiful.
Tom must not mind any of the above- he just keeps telling me to eat.

1 comment:

Summer Adams said...

Ok, I'm finally back at your blog, sorry it's taken so long!

Please get fat so that I feel better about myself, ha ha! You look fantastic!!! I'm so jealous!!! Forget the nicknames, Jackson is right :)