Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hi I'm new here

Logan at 5 weeks
The big announcement-he's finally nursing! That was a challenging 5 weeks but I am so happy for both of us that we finally won the battle. Things are getting much easier now that we accomplished that. Now we are on to more fun things, like getting those smiles out of him.

I would smile too, knowing I have the best big sister.

A lazy Friday after school, and the kids go directly to their new play toy-Logan. Both of them are so comfortable holding, picking up, and loving on him. Of course, they don't do diapers but Larson does, no surprise there. He was still in SC with Aunt Char.

3 comments:

Conni said...

Such cute pictures. It's easy to see they love him so much!

Conni said...

PS...Love his shirt!

Summer Adams said...

These are all precious. I love that outfit. And THANK YOU for it. I have your gift (I've had it for like 3 weeks) and haven't sent it. Sorry, I'm so lame. I'll do that tomorrow. Anyway, I have got to get a pic of Beckham in that same outfit and show it to you. He and Logan are little twinners, too cute!!! :)