Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Larson's First Sleepover

Another one of those Heavens Opening moments for Larson. He got an invitation to spend the night with Zane. I know it does not sound right for a 5 year old to be spending the night with a friend but Larson is way beyond his years. He was just so happy and loved his sleepover!
I need to say that Jackson has to go down as one of the best big brothers ever. Zane and Jackson are both in 4th grade and have been friends for many years. Both Jackson and Zane have always included Larson in everything they do for about the last 2 years. It is just really impressive that both boys are compassionate enough to let him be the 3rd musketeer!
Larson desperately still wants his hair cut like Zanes. I just try to put it off and not think about it. I am not sure if I should let him or not??

1 comment:

The Browands said...

stick with the faux hawk