Monday, April 5, 2010

Jordan Goes to NYC

She had waited 7 months for this trip. She was over the moon to be able to go. She saved allot of her own money for this trip.

I started going to NYC with school in 6th grade so I knew what this was all about. I was very excited for her from the time we heard about the trip. I wish that I had of been with her but it was a great experience for her to go on her own.

They had tons of rain but I told her to not let that ruin the experience. It was great to get phone calls from her and just hear her excitement.

They did all the typical tourist sights like Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Ground Zero, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, CBS Studios, etc. etc.
Her favorite event of all was seeing Phantom of the Opera. She also saw In the Heights and got to go back stage and meet Corbin Blue (High School Musical).
So happy that Jordan could go see and do all that she did.
A great experience for her.


No comments: