Sunday, July 18, 2010

Jordan Spends Week with the Kanes

Jordan and Katie
13 and 12 years old

We found a perfect shirt for Jordan at Disney that says "Judge me by my size do you?"


I dont think there was any love lost between Jordan and the boys during the week she was gone. I think they all wanted a break from each other. Jordans week went a little like this: Disney Celebration for the 4th of July weekend, Disney water parks, movies, restaurants, aquariums, pedicures. Im sure Jordan did not miss us very much plus being 24 hours a day with a very good friend.

Sweet Julia included
This looks like Typhoon Lagoon at Disney
girls getting ready to swim with sharks and stingrays.

Jordan has always wanted to swim with Dolphins. I hope that sharks will suffice her for a while!
Thanks so much to the Kane family for taking in Jordan and letting her have one of the best weeks of her summer.

No comments: