Saturday, September 3, 2011

Last Week in HHI

Larson had his own suitcase packed for the summer with his "beachwear"


This is what we call "Launching Larson"

These include the "HI MOM, THE PENCIL, THE BUTT FLOP, and WALKING ON AIR".
Logan in training
Big waves at the beach makes that beach day a 10.
We were lucky to get a couple of those.



Spending time at the Water Inlet
Lots of fun with the tide changes.
Logan literally rolling in fun

The last day at the beach is one where I take it all in and try to not be sad that its over but happy that it happened.

I love summer. I love the beach. Everyone knows that about me. Cold weather, well it just makes me cold. We have always been so blessed to be able to spend time at the beach in the summer. We get to spend so much time with family and friends. This one seemed to be the best ever. I hardly ever heard the kids say that they were bored. I just had happy kids having tons of fun. I love my blue toes and the sand between them. So thankful for this summer and all that were involved!

1 comment:

Taylor Morgan said...

looks like you guys had a fun summer, hope you are safe in Austin right now. Praying for you guys to get some rain!!