Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Jingle the Elf


Jingle our Elf arrived riding a reindeer on the Christmas tree.


Larson was really begging for an elf to come to our house.  
We have never had this tradition before but I thought it would be great for the little guys as they dont always get things just for them.


Being such a good boy that Larson is,  he would get a little concerned if our elf was a little naughty.  He really didnt like it when he toilet papered their room.

He thought it was more fun when the elf played nicely.
So one morning Larson and Logan woke up with red paint on Their noses and guess who had a paint brush in his hand.  I loved this one the best and I didnt get the reaction that I thought I would from Larson.  After all this is the kids who faux hawks his hair everyday and has it painted colors quite often.
Well, Larson was ticked off.  He was really mad!!!!   If he could have touched the elf I am pretty sure he would have punched him right in the face.  I was so taken back by his reaction.  There are no pictures because Larson immediately took the paint off of his own nose and Logans.
Im sorry that the elf got you so mad Larson.
He was just playing around with you.  Even Rudolph was his sidekick!

No comments: