Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sweet Sixteen!



Turning 16 certainly is a milestone in a girls life.
I know its only a birthday but I think that I had dreamed and planned about my only daughters 16th birthday for many years. 


I can remember almost everything about the day that I turned 16.  I was really excited for Jordan!
(Thanks to Tracey and Tracy for helping with the 16 banner!)

However, 16 years later and 3 siblings, the whole birthday party thing has lost the appeal for me.   I had a much better idea.  Lets go on a trip Jordan!
Of course she will have to wait a couple of weeks for school to get out.
(more to come on that)
She had a busy day at school with rehearsal to follow.
Little did she know (and I only knew 3 days before that Jordan & Sis. Freeze wanted to have her over for a surprise party).  More to come on that also.
She told me that she had a great day at school. 

Jackson really makes Jordan laugh.  They are excited for next year when they are back at the same school.
So fun to have a 16 year old daughter!
Especially when her name is Jordan Foss.

No comments: