Monday, August 11, 2014

Summer Days


Barton Springs is always on our list of summer things to do. 




I admit, this was my first time getting in all the way.  It is very cold natural spring water.
It was a very warm day so it was easy to warm up.

Sno Beach, another favorite of ours.

 Larson got to go to a birthday party at Main Event.  That is one of his favorite places.


The Boat House, a local eatery for us.
You know, dirt floors, playground, and always balloon artist.
Our family of 4 = kids eat free.

This side of our grass has direct sunlight and just cant handle the summer heat.
Yes, this is where Tom tells Larson to light his snake bombs and starts our grass on fire.  
I stand there thinking I guess I will never understand a mans thinking.

 
 Some early morning runs with cute little coyotes.
 Pretty good back massages for Mommy.
5 days of a very unusual cold front in July in Austin.
It doesnt take much for me to break out the sweatshirt and order French Onion soup.

 Logan enjoying his diet coke.
Oh, how I wish it was always summer!

No comments: