Monday, October 13, 2014

First Day of School 2014



My 2 Vandy kids
Its been a few years since they have been in the same school together.
We have really been looking forward to this year as this will be the only year they will be at VHS together.

Jordan is a senior!!!!!!!!
This will certainly be the year of the tear for me.
Jackson is a Freshman at VHS
9th grade 
He grew a little over the last year.


He laughed when he saw his pancakes but he loved them and gave me a big hug.
I guess hes not too big for that. 

Larson is entering his last year of elementary school at River Ridge Elementary.
I am sure that he will continue to grow and share his talents with everyone he comes into contact with.


OK, Logan isn't a kindergartner anymore.
Entering first grade and I'm sure it wont be long before I'm typing VHS with him.

 My kids have always been so excited about all the little details in their lives.  This has always made me happy.   Doesn't take any more time to make these little letters and numbers. Its worth them knowing that first day is special each year.

 Kitchen is cluttered and they are ready to go.

 Off to the bus.


 And with that, another school year begins!

No comments: