Friday, April 18, 2008

Logan 3 months old



Logan at 12 weeks is so lovable that it is hard to get anything accomplished in a day. He is growing so fast and I just love to take the time to enjoy him every day. Besides getting plumper and more smiley he doesn't have any more tricks. Oh, he does, 2 days ago he started to laugh out loud. Of course, I am tickling him to death to hear him. Oh, I just love that sound! I did it for the kids when they got home from school. The smiles and surprise on their faces was such a great moment. Logan, we are so lucky that you became a part of our family.
I had to retire is 0-3 month clothes. I loved all of his new stuff but just too small. Now we break out all his surfer dude clothes for the summer.

2 comments:

The Browands said...

Do you know what is so neat? I can see a bit of each of the older three in the collage pictures. The bottom right looks just like an expression Jackson would make,his big smile in the top right is reminiscent of Jordan, and his face shape and chin look just like Larson!

They are all so sweet!

Conni said...

Little beach boy. Hilton Head here he comes!