Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A quick update



Jackson looks exactly like his Dad at this age, in this picture.



Last Saturday Uncle Chris, Nana, and Grapmy took the kids to Zilker Park while Tom, Logan, and I went to dinner and to see the movie 21. We loved the movie by the way! Logan slept the entire time!


Here are Grampy and Nana standing on Chris' deck overlooking the lake. We had a great 2 weeks with them here. Thank you for all the time you spent with the kids!


We have just been schedule as usual this week. We have been busy with baseball, cub scouts, hip hop, and achievement. We have 8 more weeks of school and I have started the count down. I think that I am always more anxious for it to end than the kids. I am just ready for a break from all of the projects.

Logan is doing well. For being so small he is making up with a major weight gain. He is 10lbs. 11oz. and has some little fat rolls on the crease of his legs. He is soooo cuddly now!









No comments: