Thursday, September 11, 2008

How Many Pairs of Shoes Does it Take....

To Get Jordan Through One Day?
The answer today is 4.
She wears her flip flops to school with her outfit. The jazz shoes are for dance class and the tennis shoes for Science Lab. Then she finishes off with football cleats for practice.

A Well Rounded Kid:
From jazz shoes to football cleats.
(Look at the size difference)
As Tom and I ended up in bed late last night, I looked at him and told him that we need to hire a personal assistant for Jordan.
Obviously, that is my job and even though we are keeping a fast pace right now, I am loving all this time spent with Jordan.
3 weeks into school and we are still working on finding the right pace with school and activities. She has done so well and we have been so proud of her.
Thanks to Tom for keeping the boys last night, Jordan and I attended her first school football game. It was interesting to watch her because I think that she was just taking it all in and to my surprise she sat with me the entire game. By half time I started to see her get more comfortable and really enjoy herself. She was watching the dancers, cheerleaders, (believe it or not the game!)
Then we came home and regrouped for another busy day!
School, Achievement, and Flag Football practice

1 comment:

Kelly said...

When are the elections? Did she win or have they not happened yet. I hope you find the right balance. New Balance! Hey, maybe those should be some of her shoes. Or yours!