Monday, September 29, 2008

Logan 8 Months

Logan 8 months old
I love a kid who sees a camera and starts to smile!
Logan continues to be spoiled by our family. He cries, I pick him up or feed him. If he is happy just laying there someone is bound to come and start wrestling with him. I can already see his wild side coming out. WHAT ARE WE DOING TO HIM???

He is the biggest non sleeper that we have. Just look at the bags under my eyes to attest to that one.
He is still not sitting on his own by his own choice. Dr. says he is fine just not wanting to do it.
Still working on the crawling. I keep thinking that the arms and legs will work together any day now.
He loves to babble and DA DA comes out the most: I am sure that he means MA MA!
Loves real table food. Spits the baby food everywhere. It was nice to have a really clean new high chair for a couple of months anyway.


Not Crawling: No Problem!

I just roll and get anything at my level!

1 comment:

The Kane Family said...

I need to squeeze this baby ... if I was close I would take a night shift once a week for you!!!

Miss you

cdk