Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Logan 9 Months

9 Months old

He is still healing from the Chicken Pox but so happy that his face is getting better!

Well, finally at 9 months the kid has decided that he should move onto bigger and better things in life than just being on his back. He did it all within 2 days:
He started off with getting 4 more teeth and 2 on the way.
Finally sitting
Crawling and totally mobile in the house now.
even pulling up on everything
(then falling and hitting his head and crying)
Boy, has my life just gotten allot busier. Logan is just like Jordan -everything goes straight to the mouth. How many times can you sweep and vacuum in a day?
The name of the game is "Do you know where all your children are and have you fed them? If I answer yes, to both of those questions, then I have to say it has been a successful day.

5 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

The good news is, all those falling down bruises heal very quickly. He's so big!

Lonna said...

He is fast. You sure did make that sitting, crawling transition quickly. I know how you feel about having to watch their little hands all the time. Harrison is all about putting everything in his mouth.

He is such a cute boy.

It's Been a Day! said...

that Logan is going to be heartbreaker. that smile is precious. i can't believe how grown up he is getting. tyson had that same green sweater last year. i loved it. we didn't get that much use out of it and it made me so sad.

Conni said...

O-M-GOSH, have 9 months gone by already? I seriously cannot believe it. That has flown by! You know I have a special place in my heart for this little guy! How can I resist another Logan?? Think of all you've been through to get him! It's all worth it, huh?!?

The Kane Family said...

I want to see him right now and squeeze him and love on him. Next time I see him, he will be just one of the guys!!

miss you tons and tons and tons

Caroline