Saturday, January 17, 2009

Little Mans First Haircut

I kept wanting to pull the front up in a bow, so I thought it was time for a haircut.

Logan marches to his own drum, so I just assumed he would be a nightmare for his haircut unlike his older siblings who just sat there. I was pleasantly surprised that he also just sat there trying to figure out why this woman had scissors and was pulling on his hair.
Ta Da! Not too much of a difference but I have realized this kid has some hair.

Larson is obsessed with our neighbor kid, Zane. Zane is a great kid and has a real mohawk. It fits Zane and we love it on him but just not ready for Larson to cut his hair off like that.. He seriously was begging me to let him do it. I did not cave in but told him they could style it up before they were done. Larson was pretty pleased and from that moment on he now wants to be called Zane. No, really, he is serious about this. He has really confused some kids at school and some of his other friends by insisting that is his name.

2 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

they both look way too happy for just getting a haircut! but they both look very handsome. I watched Larson walk out of primary today and he was so reverent - arms folded, very quiet! I should have asked him what his name was to see what he would have said! I was sad to see no mohawk at church today!!

Shana said...

The boys look so cute... as usual! Miss you guys!