Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jackson's 9th Birthday

March 8th
We made a decision that after 10 years of doing kids parties every year that we were going to go to every other year. So, I will do the little guys one year and the older two the next. Now, don't feel sorry for them because they still get tons of attention and activities from our "family only" parties.
Jackson had a Star Wars theme



His birthday was on Sunday so that included church but Jackson just goes with the flow. Then he played around until Uncle Chris and Keena came over. His request was for my homemade taco dinner so that is very time consuming but oohh so yummy.
Jackson got some money, leggos, a new batting helmet and some other outdoor things. He enjoyed his special day. Jordan just kept asking why Jackson was so quiet? She said if it were my b-day I would be bouncing off of the walls and so excited all day long. She stated the obvious- Jackson- quiet Jordan- never quiet

Logan and I joined Jackson for lunch on Monday. I brought him lunch from Subway and 2 dozen chocolate Dunkin Doughnuts to share with his class.

No comments: