Thursday, July 30, 2009

Girls Camp

Jordan weighs 65 lbs. Jordan's bag for camp weighed 50lbs.
I told her to pull it, drag it, yell for help. She would figure it out.

This was Jordan's first away from home camp and she could not wait to go! She got to ride with Gemma and she was also in her same cabin.

This would be Jordan on a hike.
This would be Jordan in the dinning hall.(I guess she did not want to ask anyone to take pictures for her)
Jordan's bottom bunk.
Darci, Maddie, Lizzie, Gemma, and Mary

They were not allowed cell phones and I only texted Jenn one time to see how it was going. I know that we missed her at our house but I just knew that she was having a great time.
Jenn pulled up in the driveway and Jordan jumped out of the car and ran right for me. It was a great hug from her. Then we got to hear Jordan nonstop for the next 2 hours tell us of all her adventures. Her expectations were all met. No surprise, she then went and took a 3 hour nap.

1 comment:

The Kane Family said...

Different house when one is gone, huh? Especially your girl ..

cdk