Thursday, October 8, 2009

Go Eagles!

7th Grade Canyon Ridge Cheerleader

This time last year I took Jordan to her first middle school football game. I wanted her to see all the things that she could participate in for her 7th grade year.

Cheer is what she chose and she is really having fun with it. We all came to her first game to cheer her on. The next game was a buy, the next, rained out, the next she was sick so she was so happy to get back out there for this weeks game.

She hasn't been able to stunt at the games yet. Some kind of issues with her bases but I would rather her not than to see her head hit the track. She really likes that part of cheer so I hope she can do it soon!!!
For me, I find such great joy in participating and watching the kids in all of their activities.

2 comments:

The Kane Family said...

Jordan looks very pretty here ... can you believe we have middle schoolers ... wow!!

Kellie said...

Go Jordan!! She looks so cute here. I'm so happy she gets to cheer this year.