Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentines 2010


Guess which brother loves Valentines Day more than the other


LARSON!


This pretty much sums up my place in this family.
Roses are Red
Violets are blue
You give us dinner
I love you.

Jordan just thinks that it is a big rip off in middle school that you dont get to celebrate holidays with class parties.

I managed to go to both boys parties but that equated to 3 hours spent at school with a 2 year old.

I really wanted to get out of there but Jackson just had to wait for them to see who won the "guess the amount of M&M's in the jar"

It paid off as he was the winner.


Pretty shady valentines day for the kids this year. I just didnt have it in me this year.

I didnt even get a picture of all of them. I did manage heart shaped pancakes and they loved that.

1 comment:

Conni said...

You did more than I did this year. We went to our friends house to celebrate and she did all the work! It was great~! (I did actually decorate for Valentine's this year though, I usually skip right over it with all the birthdays squeezed in there.)