Monday, February 22, 2010

Marathon Mania

2-14-10 #6 26.2 4:25


Running Austin for the 3rd time. Getting to know the course very well and it does make it easier!
Congratulations to Chris on his first marathon.
Perfect day for a marathon. I had a good race and really enjoyed this one. Ran the whole thing by myself. Did not see one person that I knew other than Tom who was cheering me on from many mile markers.
I really had fun with this one.

My little marathoners.
(not that I'm pushing my sport on any of them)

Jackson and Larson participated in Marathon Kids at their school. Each Monday they would run 1 mile to have them add up to 26.

This was the final lap for marathon kids. Jackson chose to stay at his basketball game but Larson wanted to be here. I really liked the event and Larson just wanted it to be longer. He didnt get just running 1 lap. Maybe he will be a runner?

Kindergartners had to have parents run with them. Picture me with Logan on my hip.
Of course they got medals and water bottles at the end but come on, A MASSAGE???? Larson loves it all.

1 comment:

Conni said...

Way to go Buddy! I just don't have it in me to do the 26.2 miles. I think about it alot, but then I just can't do it. I wish I loved running as much as you do, then I could look as good as you do!