Sunday, November 21, 2010

End of Season for Larson's Flag Football


Poor little Larson's team lost every game of their regular season. However, there is a good ending to this story.

Everyone gets to play games in the playoff and try to reach the superbowl game.

Tom was out of town and I had a few things going on like: Jordan in Georgetown at all regional choir, Jackson at the High School for his football game, and Larson's playoffs. I was dropping kids and getting them to where they needed to be. I was literally running back and forth between fields to be able to catch glimpses of them playing.

I would just get to Larsons game and my phone would ring that Jackson just took a cheap shot from behind and was hurt. I would get in the car to get to Jackson and the phone would ring. The girls were celebrating Larson's 99 yard touchdown to win the game! I was always a step behind but I was only one person. I would have loved to seen Larsons run for the end zone. So the day continued, Larson won his first game so I had enough time to watch Jacksons defensive line hold the other team and they took home a win.
Larson's team won their second game so that was the "superbowl" title for them.
I had two happy boys.
Little celebration at Cups and Cones.
Then two very dirty and stinky boys in the car from football to Jordan's all regional choir performance. She got 5th chair alto this year!

He loves collecting his trophies!

No comments: