Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Live Night Fire


I love date nights!
(especially when it involves being Texas chic)

and even when it involves leaving this behind.
Thanks to Chris, we get out to some neat Austin events.
So this was on an exotic game ranch that is actually at a landfill south of Texas.
Hows that for a description?
We turn in off the street and all these animals are just walking around. It was really beautiful hill country and the weather could not have been more perfect.

Chris and Jennifer
I wasnt sure how I would do on the food menu because it was all meats being grilled. We would just go from tent to tent and get these small plates of food. I found plenty to fill me up. Everything was very good and even got some great desserts.
Tom was in heaven just trying everything.
We walked around on the beautiful grounds and met lots of Chris' friends.
The best part was having my man by my side. Its always good to have "us" time and even better going home to check on the kids.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great! Do you not eat meat anymore?

Hildie said...

What kind of place is that? Sounds cool!