Saturday, December 24, 2011

Baking With a Little Help From Friends

I love serving in Young Womens with these girls. Love being surrounded by them and all that they add to my life. During a meeting last week, Tracy said lets have a day where we bake all day, so here it is.
Not sure they had my four kids in mind but it sure did add for some laughs. I know that my kids loved this day. Tracy and Tracey are 2 people you want to be around no matter what age you are.
Jackson's dough man
Larson, you can ice the cookies as long as you dont eat the frosting!
Tracy was the one to catch our little guy with the green tongue.
Homemade carmels by Tracey.
We ended up with cut out cookies, carmels, fudge, toffee bark, and I added in buckeyes.
This was such a great idea. I had a wonderful day with my family and friends, didnt worry about all that still needed to be done, and ended up with a ton of goodies to share!
A very successful baking day.

No comments: