Monday, December 19, 2011

Larson Christmas Party

Here is Larson so excited to be at his holiday party at school. He even wore jeans to school because he wanted to look nice. They had holes in both knees and he had a ragged old sports shirt on but that was dressing nice for his party. I use to be so into these parties. Making things at home and I was queen of the bingo games but after 10 years of doing these school parties, I have to admit that Im just not as into them. I act all excited for Larson and I attend so that he knows Im there with him. I take the one picture to capture the moment but I have to admit I have other things on my mind. Poor Logan! Maybe I will get a new burst of energy for him knowing that each thing I do with him will be the last.
It is fun to be with Larson and see how happy he always is!

No comments: