Friday, January 20, 2012

Las Vegas

My sisters Christmas gift to me:
Surprise trip to Vegas!
I had not seen my sister in almost 6 months and it was just such an extra bonus to get away from the usual schedule and have 5 days to myself.

My room was fabulous. We were at the Palazo. I could have thought of many people that should have been sharing this suite with me.
Nice dinners out
Mirage breakfast buffet
and of course Vegas shopping!
I had a 16 mile run scheduled and this one was certainly the highlight of this marathon. I felt like I was running the marathon that day. So much excitement around and a personal trainer to take care of me. This run goes down as one of my all time favorites. I had a blast. My sister even got in about 10 miles .




This was an incredible 5 days.
Time with my sister, time to myself, eating, shopping, running, getting my hair done by Kelly Cardenas.
It was so great. I really got time to relax and recharge the batteries.
I really think my husband should look into shipping me off once a year like that because I come home recharged and ready to go.
Thank you so much Char!

1 comment:

Taylor Morgan said...

looks like so much fun!! I love vegas!