Sunday, January 29, 2012

Scary Austin Zoo

Fridays have turned into Sam and Logan's play days!
Today was perfect for a zoo day.
Only problem is the Austin zoo- not so perfect.
I have been here before, I know what to expect, I warned Tracey, so she is prepared.
It will be a great day with the boys!

Favorite picture of the day:
self portrait on the train .
Sam and Logan both LOVE trains. They SHOULD, as both of their grandpas are BIG train people
This is Logan thinking, Sam you do realize you are touching my puppy!?
This is the most random train ride you could ever take. It does wind through beautiful hill country and it is a very long ride so those are the positives.
Along the way, you can be entertained by UFO's, pirate ships, animal heads, and weird wood cut outs.
All in the spirit of Keep Austin Weird
From the moment that I met Tracey, I said , Im going to like this girl. After one year, there are many things that I have learned about her to confirm those first thoughts.
Heres one that has been such a bonus: her photography but really??? Now all of my pictures dont compare to hers so I have to go on her blog and steal all of hers.
The one above was one of my favorites of hers for the day.
Sam loved the goats. He all but would shove his hand down their throats with food.
Logan had a much different approach. He would put the food in the trough and yell, "Come here white horse" He wanted nothing to do with touching them. He kept a safe distance.
He didnt care whether they were horses or really goats.
Besides the goats, the boys were not much interested in the animals. They played with rocks and sticks on the paths.
Can't say too much about the Austin zoo but I will say that it was a great day out for the 4 of us.

No comments: