Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Las Vegas

 Two people with big smiles.  
We just got off a plane that that we both were on and it took us to Las Vegas.
Oh, and we dont have any kids with us.
They got to stay home with Pat Pat and Papa.
 I got to bring my sister so she could play with me during the day.
Tom had some meetings to attend for work.
 Tom had plenty of time to come out and play with me too.  It had been far too long since we were away without any kids.  We were like two kids ourselves.
Hanging at the pool and nice dinners out.
The weather was perfect.
 Charlene and I hit the Mirage buffet a few times, worked out, ran, and shopped.
Thats what we love to do!
I was having so much fun, I did not know what to do with myself.
 The Bellagio had an amazing all flower display from Holland.
 Char and I got a trip to Kelly Cardenas salon and got our hair done.  You just would not understand until you have experienced it.  AMAZING!
 Our last afternoon at the Hard Rock Hotel pool.  Tom stayed very disciplined with his studying for CFA.  I can promise you there were not any other people at this pool with a book in hand.
Tom and I forgot what it was like to have this time to ourselves.  We totally enjoyed every minute.  We enjoyed it so much that I think the kids will be left more often.

No comments: