Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Jordan is Fifteen!





Happy Birthday to our girl!



15 gift cards- one for each year
plus a couple more little things.
Jordan celebrated more of a Mayfest than just a birthday.
It all started with her new bedroom and then an entire day out with Mom.
Then we got on to her actual birthday which was not too exciting as our schedules were all booked.
We finally ended her birthday on Sunday with a small family party.


 Tracey had sent me a link for these cute little high heel cupcakes.
I went and bought everything to make them but had not gotten around to that until Sunday, the day of her family party.
Lucky for me I have a very good friend that came right in and saved the day.
Not only did she come and take Larson's baptism pictures.  She also helped with his program and stayed the entire Sunday afternoon until all of those cupcakes were finished.
Thank you so much Tracey (and Ben, Sam, and Dannelly)

We made Jordan stay up stairs while we stayed busy in the kitchen.
She loved them when she came down!!!
Was so glad that Tracey could see her reaction.

 The last time that I made crazy cupcakes was when Jordan was 5 and they were ladybugs, butterflies, and caterpillars.  So I made them at 5 and 15.  I dont think I will have to make crazy cupcakes again until she is 25.




My new shoes happen to match her high heel chair.

New shoes, an outfit, and some accessories.
Of course throw in a new pair of cowboy boots and I will call that a very good birthday.

 We keep this girl grounded but the only girl gets spoiled quite often.
Tom and I said the words out loud- we have a 15 year old!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I love your blog ! I was wondering where you got the leopard/cheetah print high heel chair. I really want one for my 13th birthday in July and I have been trying to find one for under $200 but it seems unlikely :P . Thanks!!(:

Buddy Roberts said...

Hannah, We got the high heel chair at a store called Garden Ridge. Very affordable compared to any others that we saw.