Tuesday, June 26, 2012

North Carolina


I always enjoy coming back to Mom and Dads and staying in my old room.

It is so different for our kids being out in the country.  It just gives us a few days to slow down.

I dont know what it is but I can never get a biscuit as good as Biscuitvilles.    I dont even order biscuits anywhere else.



Logan loves the horse tire swing.
Jackson, Papa, and myself would take turns just pushing him on this.



Jordan was in love with the real horses.   She wanted to ride so bad but I wouldnt let her.  The horses are wild mustangs and my sister Jackie was not there to help.  Without her experience I certainly was not going to put Jordan on one of them.
I told her to go and ride the tire swing instead.  She tried but was too big and got a little stuck on it.



Every night the kids ran out to collect fire flies.



We would have the nightly freeing of all the lightning bugs from our jar.
I even love running around and catching them.


Had lunch with Wendy, my girlfriend from Williams.
So great to catch up and be able to see each other.



A little love from Pat Pat.


Papa working with Larson on learning new tools.  This was a section in his cub scout book.
Sure I could help him with this but so lucky to have your grandpa be the one to teach you.

Good Ole fashioned sprinkler.


Our baby Tyler
Such a sweet sweet baby.
Just like her Mom!

Ashley was so good to the kids.  She got them water balloons and even participated in the fight!


Not sure who won but it was a good time.


Warming up in the sun.  It was kind of a cooler day.


Ashley, the oldest of the cousins was trying for the coolest cousin award.
She baked cake pops with the others.

At age 4, it was about time I started Logan on some work books.
He loves doing them with me.
Maybe by the time to he goes to Kindergarten he may know all of his letters.

He may not know all of his letters but we have probably had the most fun with this kid.
So much more of a laid back mom with #4.

Enjoyed our stay at Pat Pat and Papas.
Love them very much.
Now onto Canada!








No comments: