Thursday, May 30, 2013

Middle School Play

 Middle School Plays, not my favorite form of arts to take in for the evening.
Jackson was in the theatre arts class and all the kids must be in the school play.
Jackson even knew not to expect much.
When the teacher announced that the play would run for 45 mins I was like oh boy BUT....
 from the second these boys came out on stage they had me captivated.  They were boys dressed as girls to get out of a crazy house.  Jackson was the only "real boy" in the play.  Just to see the boys in dresses and girl clothes was enough to keep us laughing.  I dont have any idea what the play was about but it turned out to be a real funny night.

 Jackson had all of his lines memorized and didnt seem to mind at all.
 He participated in a very funny death.
 I have to say good job to the 7th grade boys for being good sports and entertaining us for the night.
Jordan was so proud of her brother.  Now she thinks he is going to join theatre and all of a sudden start singing.  Jordan, I think we leave that up to you.

No comments: