Wednesday, October 23, 2013

CAUTION! New Driver on the Road



After an entire of year of self teaching Jordan how to drive with a learners permit, this day could not come soon enough...   

Im not sure if this is Jordan's best day of her life or mine!
Let's just say a happy day for us all.  Jordan's driving certainly made my load lighter.
She loves her car.  I love her car.  I love that she drives a car.  She loves that its not a minivan anymore. I love that my taxi service just got a lot more openings on the driving schedule.


Larson could not wait for Jordan to get home from her test so he could give her the official license he made for her.
Larson signed: Good Job!
Logan just signed his name.
Jackson signed:  drive me to get some ice cream!

PS. I dont think we have to worry about Larson making fake ID's


No comments: