Friday, October 18, 2013

Sea World with the Boys


Last weekend before school starts.
Yes, I got up the energy to take the boys to Sea World.
Jordan had school obligations with XC and Choir so she had to stay behind.







Love these boys so much!



 Aquatica waterpark is so amazing!


I was really tired and not so much up for doing this day but from the second that we got there, I was soooo glad that I did it.  The boys and I had a great day together.  They thanked me many times throughout the day.
It was so worth the little bit of effort.
P.S.  Jordan and I took a girls day the next day after her XC and Choir Lock in.  We hit PF Changs and did some shopping.  A perfect weekend before the dreaded "S" word starts.

1 comment:

Chris Roberts said...

Logan looks like a minion in the water....