Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Aunt Char and Pat Pats Visit


I cant believe it but Char got my Mom to come down to Texas for a visit!
The weather was in the record lows the entire time she was here.  I hate that #1 becuase it is cold but also becuase I would have loved for her to have a nice break from the cold.
Anyway, that did not stop us.  We bundled up and went out each day.  I could say that with Christmas in just a few weeks, we had a lot of shopping to do but more I would say that we shopped every day becuase Aunt Char was in town.
Char was getting Mom all fixed up with some much needed clothes.
I'm afraid my Mom has been let in on our little secret of shopping at Macys.
Once my Mom got home she called me to let me know the Macys one day boot sale was on Thursday.  This cracked me up and yes, Charlene has ruined another Foss girl.

The puppies arrived with Aunt Char.
I think that I look like a Golden Retriever.


Mom helping with the ginger bread houses.  Ok so Jackson just appeared for the picture.
I know that the others loved working on them with Grandma Pat Pat.



Logan woke up and saw Grandma Pat Pat for the first time.  He went right to her and said "sorry our other guy is dead.  I saw him buried in the ground.  He was my favorite.  He knew how to run the trains".  Sorry Pat Pat, just his way of saying saying hes sorry that Papa died.

Mom loved seeing what Jingle the Elf was up to each day.

On our way to church.  Jordan wasnt ready so missed out on the picture.


Aunt Char ready to brave the arctic while walking the pups.


Another day of shopping and some CPK.
Some snuggly bunny time.


Logan loved getting the cart for Pat Pat at Walmart.
We did an early Christmas on Pat Pats last night here.
Logan got a cool Minion Monopoly Game.

Larson scored on a big new soccer goal.

Jackson got Moviehouse gift cards.
Jordan is sporting a new pair of cool combat boots.
Thank You Grandma Pat Pat for all the gifts!


Aunt Char with the littles!
Mom looking at her calendar that we got for her.





I think Petra won this tug of war.
They opened an early stocking full of cute cute Christmas Trees.
It has been a great visit.  So glad that Mom could be here and especially at the holidays.
The puppies always get sad when their Mommy leaves them.

I had a wonderful week with my Mom.  I try to tell her that she should hang out here more often.  It has been a long time since I have seen her this happy.  She looked great.  Sure the new clothes looked good but the smile on her face made her beautiful!

No comments: