Thursday, January 9, 2014

December Fun




Larson out to do the Jingle Bell Run.
This is just a 3k and I promise Im not letting this kid get addicted to running (YET!)

So I went to go run this with him.  The gun went off and I never saw him again.  I seriously thought I would catch up with him at every turn.  Uh, no I never saw him until I crossed the finish line.  He was already enjoying some hot chocolate and doughnuts!
(Coach Helm as Santa)


XC team volunteering.
Larson as Joseph
I have to admit that Logan had a small melt down that he was not Joseph.  He was Joseph last year for church and pre school.




When the 3 wise men came in we were all expecting primary aged kids but it was our 3 missionaries.  They were so cute.
They have been helping teach Logans Sunday School class and he is in love with them.




Mr.s Geear has to be related to Mary Poppins.
I LOVE HER!!!!!!

Logan was so happy to see me at his party.
How fitting was this activity?  Logan loves Rudolph.
So cute!!!

This was such a cute party idea.  She took the game headbands and used old Christmas cards for the picture clues.



Photo Booth Fun!
Maybe these glasses could help me to see better.

Love seeing the kids happy at their parties.

We got to enjoy Jordan's winter concert at VHS.


The littles got Pajama day on the last day of school.
Logan was able to bring Rudolph with him. Christmas break has already started for them.

This is one little guy thats ready for Christmas to come!

No comments: