Friday, May 2, 2014

VHS Track 2014

 She really wasnt suppose to run track this year because of the time commitment required.  I have no idea how we went from not running to completely running the track season.  She totally slipped this one past me.  Shes in the Cross Country block so she runs every day.  I just didnt want her to have to be part of all of the 12 hour track meets.
 She enjoys race days so Im sure that is a break from the monotonous training.
Of course she only runs long distance.
3600m and 1800m
 Plus her favorite part is hanging out with her friends.
This friend in particular.
They are smiling because they are best friends.
Im smiling to know another track season is over. 
(I dont wish any time away, just not a huge track fan.  I can not wait for Jordan's cross country season to begin)  I will just pretend that its not her last being her Senior year.

No comments: