Sunday, June 22, 2014

Spring Show 2014


Spring Show is my favorite show all year long.  I love that so many kids get to be involved and that it has so many different acts. 
I think this dance and song was my favorite.
Jordan had some moves!
Loved Aaron and Jordan's duet even if their music did go out on them.
They kept on singing!
Jordan has working Cinderella.
In her Cinderella gown.  (aka her second prom dress in one month)
So so so enjoyed watching this show both nights.  I loved that Jordan got to be Cinderella.  It was just a good role for her.

Jordan with Director and the stage manager, her good friend Nicole.
Tonight was Jordan's birthday also.  She was kind of overwhelmed with all the well wishes and congratulations.



The Fab Five minus Katherine who ran back stage to change quickly.
Jackson loved the show.  We were sitting front row and when the curtain went up and he saw Jordan, he said "whoa" really loud.  I think that he thought his sister was pretty.  Aaahhh!!!!!
Of course, he loved Men in Tights also.
I loved it all!!!
Congrats to everyone!

No comments: