Saturday, February 13, 2016

Marathon # Something

Still trying to kick the habit but she drug me out here this morning.

 I love race days, especially with her by my side.
 Jordan!, Stop, we have to go get our picture at the Austin mural.
 Approaching mile 11 where we go our separate ways.  It didnt even seem like we had been running for very long.  Rediculous, I know but this made me tear up as I know with graduation approaching we will be going our separate ways.

 Finish line.  Jordan caught back up with me at the end and ran me in.

 Just one of the many crazy fun things we do together.

 The bling is fun.  I say that I run to only add more bling to the collection.  Plus, its the cheapest and best therapy one could get.

 We went to lunch and then to Graffiti Park.

 Theres a lot to smile about on a day like today.



I love everything about this day with Jordan.
Remember in 8th grade when I made you go out running with me?  My evil plan was a successful one.  Your my best running partner ever.

No comments: