Monday, May 2, 2016

Jordan is Hawaii Bound! BYU-H





In February Jordan got her acceptance letter to Brigham Young University-Hawaii.   I was in Florida when she called me at midnight screaming.  I seriously thought something was wrong.  Nope, it was her just being so excited.
We had a lot going on with her surgeries and rehab so that was not first thing on my mind and told her we needed some time to decide.


Jordan had to have another surgery and could not go to Mormon Prom.  Tom and I decided we had better give her some good news and tell her we thought BYU-H would be best for her.


Of course, we couldn't do that without making it into a party for her.

Can not believe the men in her life are so willing!



 Her first BYU-H t shirt


 The little tiki guy gave Jordan a little sea turtle.




Everyone tried the coconut milk.

 We are very excited for our Seasider even if she will be 4,000 miles away.
Congratulations Jordan!
I will be sure to visit.

No comments: