Friday, May 13, 2016

Jordan Senior Prom

 Love her dress! She picked the shoes, not me!
 We are so happy for Jordan that she is able to attend VHS prom after having to miss Mormon Prom this year. Physical therapy is almost done and her hand is healing!!!  Time to move on and celebrate tonight.
 Definitely excited that Aaron was the one to ask her.  Their 4 year friendship has been perfect.
True friends always have your back no matter what.


 I give them a 10 for comfort.



 Jordan is so fancy.  She insisted on Sonic for dinner before prom.  That makes me wonder if she is my daughter but at the same time I love that about her.


 Thanks to Aaron for dealing with picture crazy mom.

 This girl is so beautiful, her dress is amazing but nothing compares to the qualities that she has within her.

1 comment:

NA said...

Would rather take the mother, damn she is smoking hot