Thursday, January 24, 2008

39 weeks, and yes it was two more weeks!

Well, we are about 8 hours away from leaving for the hospital. Kids are all set for tomorrow and my bags are packed. After the Dr's. visit today, he told me not to sneeze and he would see me in the morning. That is kind of funny because since then I have sneezed many times. I have actually picked up a pretty good cold to go with the delivery tomorrow. Baby should be here before noon!
It has been a long time coming and we are all excited. I will post again on Sunday with pictures of our new baby.

Will it be a Girl or Boy???
Larson thinks girl
Jackson thinks girl to make it even
Jordan prays that it is a girl
And Mom and Dad just want a healthy baby whether it is a boy or girl- we dont care!

1 comment:

The Kane Family said...

Buddy - We are so excited that today another beautiful Roberts baby will be here. No one deservest his more than you do. We love you and will be praying for you this morning.

Caroline