Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Last Pregancy Picture


37 Weeks and hopefully not 2 more!
I thought that I should capture the last picture of me pregnant. I am still bigger than this picture represents. I just wont raise the shirt to prove it. Right now you can not distinguish my calf from my ankle from my foot. They are so swollen that they just blend in together.
Last Friday the Dr. went ahead and scheduled me to be induced on the 25th but he thinks that I will never make it that far and I sure do hope that he is right!
TODAY WOULD BE GREAT WITH ME.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great and I hope that you keep feeling well. Good luck on having the baby sooner rather than later. We can wait to know if it is a girl or a boy! Love Ash

Summer Adams said...

Oh goodness, you make me sick. You look fantastic, you're all belly and that's it! You're bum and legs are still teeny. Wish I had your genes and your dietary discipline :) I've been sooo bad! Please have Tom send an email ASAP with pics when that baby comes, along with the sex and a name. Can't wait for you!!!

Conni said...

I can only say one thing. You are too small and too cute to be due soon. I think you need to get bigger before you are induced. It's just not fair!