Sunday, January 20, 2008

We're Playing Basketball X Two



Jackson's team name is the "Texas Fighters"







Jackson runs so fast that he is just a blur. OK, not really, I am just such a great photographer that I intended to make this picture look like the athlete pictures of the 80 Olympics. I think that McDonalds ran that campaign. Ok, not really. I have allot of studying before I know how to use my new high tech camera.


Jackson, is this ballet class or basketball????



Size has nothing to do with playing basketball except when you are shooting on a 10ft goal and shooting free throws from the adult line.
So when at a disadvantage do what you do best. Play DEFENSE. Jordan is great at it and loves to go after the ball.










Can you guess who is once again the smallest on the team?? This is nothing new to her.


It does make for a busy Saturday but we had so much fun watching both kids play. We were impressed with how much Jackson understood just after 2 practices. Jordan loves playing basketball and we love watching her go in and around all the "tall people".

No comments: