Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy 11th Birthday Jordan

Birthday tradition at the Roberts house is that the kids come down in the morning and see their birthday decorations and presents. Jordan wanted pink and black for her colors. I dont know why she chose that but I obliged. She actually wanted to set her alarm clock for 1:18, the time she was born to start her 11th year but I told her she could wait a couple more hours.
She got to open her cards and one present before school. She is already $40 richer! She also got to indulge in Chocolate Chip muffins by her request.
Off to school!
I will bring Jordan lunch today at school and they still share a birthday treat with the class. Then tonight we will have our family party. Her party with her friends is this Saturday.


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Buddy, I really like your birthday name tradition! It's so festive. I think I'm going to have to start doing that. Actually, I don't think I have a good place to hang the letters. I'll just admire yours, then! The pink and black are an awesome combo. They remind me of Summer...she loves those colors together. Jordan's last picture is so sweet.