Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Buddy

This year so far has been the birthday tradition to hang the birthday name over the bar. How funny was it that my sister had mine hanging at her house!? I didn't expect that one!How cool was it that Caroline had a moment of insanity and drove 5 hours from Orlando to literally spend a few hours with me on my birthday?

117? Not quite but those were the only candles that she could find and wanted me to have some to blow out.

Tom sent me these flowers for my birthday! OK maybe not, every one of them belonged to Colby for her musical.



4 comments:

Kelly said...

You got me! I was blown away that Tom sent all those flowers until I saw your "maybe not" comment.

Dang, how can a woman who just gave birth look that good in a swimsuit?

Life is just not fair. lol

It's Been a Day! said...

happy birthday buddy!! what a fun way to celebrate your birthday. i hope i look as good as you when i'm 117! actually, i wish i looked as good as you now!!

Summer Adams said...

You just had a baby and you look that great??? Giiiiiirrrrrl, I am jealous! I've lost 20 lbs but still have more to go. Ok, so I have not been on my or anyone else's blog in weeks but I miss your posts too and it was so good to read and catch up!!! Y'all are having way too much fun :) I'm so thrilled. Darling family!

Conni said...

You look like you had a great birthday. I love your smile in the last photo, I can tell you are VERY happy! What a great friend to drive all that way to hang with you on your special day. Happy Day to You!